Friday, July 22, 2011

Quickie Pork Chops



These pork chops are something I make when I know my hubby wants dinner fast, hot and yummy. Since usually I come home slow, cold and not wanting to cook--this is great! It's one of those olde recipes from the 1980s--so it is not lo-fat. But when you're in a hurry-- just do it! Got this from a girl named Gail that I used to work with at "The Yum Yum Tree" dress shop when I was in college. She was a working mom and knew her quick recipes!


Ingredients:

4 pork chops
1/4 C dry sherry (I use Amontillado, but cooking sherry is ok)
1/4 C catchup
1/2 C sour cream (you can use the low-fat kind)
1 t worcestshire sauce
1/4 t t paprika

Brown chops in a hot skillet until just done. Drain fat. Mix the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl and pour on top of chops. Simmer for about 10 minutes more. Boom! You're done! Serve with or without rice, your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment